Monday, September 15, 2008
Packing is no fun!
I love everything about traveling---the arrangements, the planning, the anticipation---except packing! The very idea of it nearly always makes me want to call the whole trip off! I have two days until I leave on my next trip to Chiang Mai, and a good three days worth of packing left to do. Of course, once the packing is done, you need to worry about the weight, and then about managing the bags, unpacking at the other end, and then gearing up to do it all over again. No matter though as the reward is worth the pain. I can hardly wait now to get on the plane for the 24 hour trip to the other side of the world and my Chiang Mai home. Truly a long plane ride away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
patty you are the coolest 50 year old i know. travel safe
Post a Comment