Greetings and welcome to my blog. I started this as a way to keep in touch with friends and family while I am traveling and working in Thailand. My hope is to capture a bit about what life is like in Northern Thailand, and to share stories about my work at the Agape Home. Agape has been a huge part of my life since May 1996, from casual visits, to full time work and at least for awhile, back to periodic visits. I hope you will enjoy getting to know something of this wonderful and amazing place, and that my stories and musings will do it justice! One final note, I will from time-to-time share photos from my experiences, and from the Agape Home. Please though help me respect the privacy of the children and workers there by not trying to download any of these photos, or distributing them in any manner whatsoever. Thank you so much.
1 comment:
Thank you, Patty. The photos and your comments are a wonderful gift. -- Eve
Post a Comment