Wednesday, February 3, 2010
A Brief Winter Respite
This has already been a long hard winter-bitter cold, snow, unseasonably "warm" followed by rain and sleet, followed by ice everywhere, followed by more bitter cold and snow.....and on it goes. If Puxatawny Phil the famous groundhog is to be believed (anyone reading this from Gobbler's Creek, PA?), we have another 6 weeks (or more) of this nonsense as the little furry beast emerged on Monday to see his shadow. But, me, I get a brief respite from this starting tomorrow---9 days in sunny, warm, not-so-humid-yet Northern Thailand---Yippee!!! I am going to let that hot sun drenched air soak into my frozen joints and try not to complain even once that it is "too hot"! Hope you will join me for the trip...I'll do my best to bring you up to date on all the happenings at the Agape Home...and who knows, maybe this will be the trip that I hear the longed-for phrase of the coach-class passenger on a long haul flight..."Why Miss Franklin, we have an opening in World Business Class---would you like an upgrade!?" :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment